Why You Should Be a Princess Bride?
People may think it is cheesy,but you don’t have to worry as there are also other girls like you who dream of having a Disney-themed wedding. If you still have doubts if you should go for being a princess bride on this big and special day of yours, here are the best reasons why you should not mind what other people will say and just get on with it.
- Your dream is to dress like you favorite Disney princess and have your whole entourage dress like the supporting characters. This way, you could make your wedding look livelier and unques. Do you know that there is actually a couple who dressed like Shrek and Princess Fiona (in ogre mode, of course!) just to look in character on their wedding day? Their bridesmaids and groomsmen also dressed like Puss in Boots and the village people. Grab the chance to make your wedding a festival of your favorite Disney movie.
- It is winter and you just cannot wait to look like Elsa and have your sister dress like Anna. Well, there are now many who also use the movie Frozen as their wedding concept. In fact, there is nothing wrong going with the trend if you would like to have a winter wedding. Who does not want to have a wedding venue all decorated like an ice castle with beautiful crystal chandeliers hanging above anyway?
- If you are looking forward to a summer wedding, Disney’s The Little Mermaid is a good inspiration for your concept. Hire a beach venue for your ceremony and reception and let your guests enjoy the refreshing sea breeze, the feel of the sand under your feet, and the lovely heat of the summer sun. For sure, both the elders and the kids will feel like they are having a great holiday.
- A bookworm like Belle? Then be the rose among the thorns with a Beauty and Beast-inspired wedding. Certainly, you can’t wait to have your lovely Beast transform as your Prince-like groom. For this, it is best that you do your ceremony in a library if possible. This will surely feel like you are in the movie yourself.
- How about making your dream of having a carriage on your wedding day come true? This is also one of the things that you should have in any Disney movie you would like to use for your wedding concept. If you wish to be cinderella, all it takes are glass slippers as part of your bridal look. But if you wish to make it look a bit different and magical, you can go for Arabian-themed from Aladdin or make it look Oriental from Mulan.
- Budget Savers at Every Step of Wedding Planning
- Proper Floral Arrangements in a Wedding Can make all the Difference
- Few Spring Wedding Color Ideas to Try